who's online

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Eyes Wide Shut



Humbling Experiences. I am not used to feeling like a fool, or ashamed, or like i have been blind. How did I find myself in this loop? When did I start to close my eyes? When did I fall back into the robot?

There is much work to do.

"When you are stuck in a hole, what do you do?"
"Stop Digging"



Why is it our natural reaction to continue to work harder on our actions that do not produce results? Why is the idea that more force will bring results? And not an re-approach of the question?
Because it is hard to step back and it is hard to reevaluate your whole situation when you are in it.

I have been letting myself operate under: Fear
We need: Hope ----> How did I forget this?
We were upside down.



We've landed. Now what?


I must clear all the excess energy.
I must focus on the things I know to be true.
I must retrace the coming into myself and my operation.
I must trust that all will be as it will.

.:.*)(X)()( I have flipped the coin )()(X)()( and i will not forget )()(X)(*.:.

Slow Down. Ground. Remember. Step Forward.

The right things will happen- i dont believe that- but i do like to pretend its true.

Cheers to all of you.
Cheers to new beginnings everyday.
Cheers to Quest- who begins his new journey today.

No comments: