who's online

Thursday, October 21, 2010

BooM




Today was a strange day. This month has been a strange month. This year has been a strange year.

Nothing is really what I thought it was going to be. Surprise. Or not.

I was looking at my horoscope today:
"Nobody thought it would go this way. You expected something more or something entirely different than what you've got and it's calling you to wonder if it would be best to depart before things get worse. Don't be upset with yourself for not being able to handle this; you didn't know it had strings attached. It doesn't matter if you stay or go. What matters right now are your motives; you may be better off going at this independently than you will be if you continue to have to adjust all of your behavior to please someone else, or your own sense of righteousness."

Of course- it's all mumbo-jumbo. But still. Always worth looking at to reflect upon.
If I take this into account within my own life. This could be talking about many things.

All I know is that I am propelled to go right now. I'm propelled to run, jump, and fly into something that is different than this. Because I want to Soar. And I know that leaping off the edge is the only way to really do it.

Boooooooooom. Then what happens after it all epxlodes?

No comments: