who's online

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Excuses to write things down...



Excuses to post pictures as well.


RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE

Let us talk about things now.

Slightly down today. Not sure why. A multitude of things I guess. What is best is to start writing. Much more writing. That's what I need to be focusing on. I need to work on the Children's Film Screenplay [It needs a title].

So let's sketch something out.


'The Donkey is Tired- No more free rides'

Sometimes I'm worried that I've already spent to much of my magic
That we all have a certain amount, that I tapped in
To Early, To Often, To Constantly

Ridiculous but fearful nontheless
Not worth dwelling on yet
Nothing is that isn't between the two Scarabs on the wall

One has it's eyes open
One has it's eyes closed
Move in between slowly like an act of love

No comments: