who's online

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lenses



New focuses-intrests-synchros-thought patterns-things I'm writing about:

I had been talking about higher levels of mental faculty in one of my previous posts here: (http://gandhiwars.blogspot.com/2008/07/there-is-something-i-know-that-i-am-not.html)

I was looking for a map, an atlas, something to help me find my way to that. What I've found is several things so far.

-Exo-Psychology by Timothy Leary- The 8-circuit mode of consciousness

-Prometheus Rising by Robert Anton Wilson (same topic as a above)

-The different levels of consciousness as ordered by David R. Hawkins.
Read them here:
read them here: http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/04/levels-of-consciousness/

-Chaos Magic, Sigils, Sacred Geometry

-Mindstream, Indra's Net, thoughtforms, memes

-Poetry: Cesar Pavse, Rumi, Keats

-Moving though levels of consciousness: to Love > to Right View & Intention

I'm very excited at the moment. The air feels heavier in my hands.

No comments: