who's online

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Some thoughts on things much like resolutions-


So as far as general life:
I havn't been working that hard- well I have and I havn't. I need to kick my ass into gear. Editing, writing, finding a job. Enjoy everything, remember how truly blessed you are, how wonderful the people you know are, how many people you know, how many opportunities that I have.

With Art:
I want to do documentary. Maybe TV? I want to travel. I should start making small films. Work on that resume. Minatour.tv

Remember all the things you used to love. Photography, reading, all the things that were me, acting. Don't forget!

With Girls:
Why do I stress out so much? Why do I care? I say I don't want a relationship, but I act like I do. I say I don't want sex, but I act like I do. Start acting like how you want to act. That will be the best move that there is.


With life after college:
Travel, PEace Corps, Study, Grad school, teach english, travel....


Maybe I should just work hard in Chicago for a little while, doing my doc work??
MAYBE?

No comments: